Peddler or Transient Merchant

How to Submit an Application

**All applications can be submitted in person at City Hall (30 Cedar Street E), by mail (City of Annandale, PO Box K, Annandale, MN 55302), or by email to city [at]**

For Solicitors

  • Submit the Application

For Peddlers and Transient Merchants

  • Submit the Application
  • Submit Completed Background Investigation form for Each individual that will be selling within City Limits.

For Mobile Food Units

  • Submit the Application
  • Submit a copy of your MDH License

The City will review the submitted applications and contact the applicant with any questions.  The permit is not issued until approval is received by the City and the permit is paid in full.

How to Pay for your Permit

After the City has approved your permit, you can make a payment Online or by calling City Hall at (320) 274-3055